Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 1/2 weeks and counting.....

It's hard to believe that in 3 1/2 weeks I will be moving away from California and heading to Massachusetts to go to graduate school....if you have mentioned that I would be doing this a year ago I would have thought you were crazy! But alas, here I am. :)

The main purpose of this blog is to document my 10 day journey across the United States, but with 3 1/2 weeks left before I leave Im going to try and document a few "before the move" things so that I can figure out how to work this thing. (And as you know....packing boxes is so fun and exciting that it just has to be documented! haha)


Ok, Here is what we have planned for our journey thus far:

Day 1: Boise, ID
Day 2: West Yellowstone (we will hang in Boise part of the day and then drive to West Yellowstone in the afternoon)
Day 3: Spend the day in Yellowstone
Day 4: Drive to Custer, SD (this is the Mt. Rushmore area)
Day 5: do touristy things in the morning, and then drive into the Badlands
Day 6: Drive to MN to hang with some family friends
Day 7: Drive to Chicago
Day 8: Head to Dayton OH area to spend time with more friends
Day 9: Hershey, PA
Day 10: Amherst, MA


okay, that's it for now--check back soon for more!

xoxo-
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment